Ordering Online Guide
To order our pies online please follow the below procedure:
- Return to the ‘Shop’ page
- Decide which 8 pies you would like to order (you can order more than one of each flavour)
- On the pie you would like to add to your box click on the ‘Add to Cart’ text below the image. This will add it to the box and you will see it there on the right of the screen.
- Continue to do this until the box is full of 8 pies.
- Then click on ‘Checkout’ which will take you to the ‘Checkout’ page.
- On the ‘Checkout’ page, fill in your name, address and email address and confirm delivery address.
- On the same page either add your card details as requested OR select Paypal if you have a Paypal account and prefer to use that.
- Once this is done click on ‘Place Order’ to confirm the purchase.
- You will be sent a confirmatory email to the email address provided confirming that your order has been received.
- Once you have placed your order with us we aim to deliver to you via courier within 4 working days. In extreme circumstances, this may change but we will keep you informed immediately if this is the case.
- We will send you a dispatch email to the address you have provided letting you know the delivery date of your pies. The delivery time slot will be between 9am and 5pm on the said date.
- Delivery days will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. We DO NOT delivery Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays due to the availability of our courier service.
- There is NO CHARGE for our delivery service however we do have a minimum order quantity of 8 pies per delivery.
- Due to the Corona Virus outbreak our courier will follow the below procedure to deliver your pies.
Deliveries to residential addresses
- Place parcel on doorstep.
- Knock door.
- Step back two meters.
- Explain to occupant that due to extra precautions over Coronavirus we will not requiring a signature.
- Debrief as DEL.
- Ask their name and enter into the surname field.
- Enter CV into signature field.
If you think you may not be at home on the delivery day please be sure to add special instructions on the order form telling the courier where to leave your temperature controlled parcel.
We deliver across the mainland UK, however, there are some exceptions to this as we cannot deliver to all places within 24 hours which compromises food safety. The exempt postcodes are stated below:
IM1 – IM9, IM86 – IM87, ZE1 – ZE3, HS1 – HS9, IV41 – IV49, IV51, IV55 – IV56
KW15 – KW17, KA27 – KA28, PA20, PA41 – PA49, GY9 – GY10, AB30
AB33 – AB36, DD8 – DD9, PA60 – PA78, PH42 – PH44, AB37 – AB38
AB42 – AB45, AB53 – AB56, IV21- IV28, IV40, IV52 – IV54, KW1 – KW3
PA34 –PA40, PA80, PH30 –PH41, KW5 – KW14, PH49 – PH50
What to do with you pies on arrival
Your pies will arrive in a temperature controlled box which has been thoroughly tested with calibrated equipment to ensure that the pies arrive to you in a frozen state.
If you wish your pies to remain frozen for later use then place then directly into your domestic freezer. The best before date will be marked on the pie outer packaging and this will be typically for 12 months.
- Defrost pie for 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- Pre-heat Fan Oven to 190C.
- Remove outer packaging and leave in black CPET pot.
- Place pot on baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 30 mins.
- Check food is piping hot before serving.
- Do not reheat once cooled.
- Do not refreeze.